At Sunrise we aim at the vigorous pursuit of excellence in academics, extra-Curricular activities, games and sports, and character building by providing an all round, meaningful and liberal education.
- ★ To recognize and encourage talent and to stretch the intellectual and creative ability of children.
- ★ To illustrate the interrelationship of all human knowledge, to foster an appreciation of man's creative skills, and to stimulate and satiate intellectual curiosity.
- ★ Directing and exercising all emotions, encouraging clear thinking.
- ★ Fostering the capacity to tackle a problem.
- ★ Emphasizing the difference between truth and falsehood, and between fact and feeling.
- ★ To develop in the school a caring community, exercising concern and respect for the welfare of others.
- ★ Emphasizing the overriding importance of good human relations, based upon sensitivity, tolerance and good will.
- ★ To encourage children to appreciate the virtues of collaboration, to foster habits of responsibility and self discipline and to promote initiative, Endeavour and the exercise of individual judgment.
- ★ To seek to measure the extent of individual's success in making the maximum use of his endowments and opportunities.
- ★ To offer a wide variety of high quality education and learning opportunities for children.
- ★ To enable to acquire the skills and qualifications necessary for earning their living.